A passion inspired home interior shows ‘Home Front and ‘Changing Rooms’
Sarah’s love for fabrics and interiors led her to set up her own soft furnishings business. She offered a complete service, including measuring, design, making up and fitting. This was also combined with running classes to teach curtain and blind making. Sarah has received so much positive feedback from her courses. This has led her to rebrand and relaunch her business. The focus is tot teach others how to make soft furnishings to a professional standard.
When you make something yourself, you are investing your time and effort into it. To be able to display that in your home, where you can admire and get pride in your creation is a special feeling. Sarah gets immense satisfaction from seeing others achieve this something special. Seeing others gain new skills and being able to make a house into a home gives her pleasure.
Why learn with Sarah
With her 10 years business experience, Sarah can share with you what it’s like to make bespoke items for the home. She has built up a bank of suppliers and has a vast array of experience working with fabrics. Her training will provide insight into working in the furnishings industry.
- Learn to make professional soft furnishings
- Fully qualified Textiles teacher
- Benefit from Sarah’s wealth of experience
- Be able to make bespoke products
- Save money by making soft furnishings yourself
- Two weeks follow up support
- Learn in a relaxed environment
- Very small groups, to ensure plenty of individual attention, so you can get the most out of your day
- Option for one-to-one tuition